It’s officially spring – the season of renewal. While we’re excited to see the leaves on the trees and the flowers bloom, we’re most looking forward to renewing our hair care routine. It’s time to rid that dry winter weather from your locks and get your hair prepped for the warm months that lie ahead. Let your beauty bloom this spring by following these 5 simple steps:
- TREATMENT: An essential element of your hair care routine is finding a treatment that works well for you! By giving your hair a deep condition once a week, you’ll prevent damage before it happens. Simply add our Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Treatment from root to tip after shampooing, leave on for just 5-10 minutes and rinse out with warm water. You’ll feel an immediate difference in the texture of your hair.
- HEAT PROTECT: Your hair’s been tucked under beanies and wrapped into scarves for the last few months – It’s time to bring back those beachy waves and bouncy blowouts. Unfortunately, your favorite heat styling tools are damaging to the overall wellness of your hair because they strip it of the natural oils and proteins it needs to stay healthy. To prevent this, use our Rosarco Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Crème before styling. It protects against heat damage up to 450 degrees, while smoothing hair and taming frizz.
- SCALP AWARENESS: Winter leaves skin dry and flaky, and that includes your scalp! Before Spring is in full swing, treat your hair with our Don’t Despair, Repair! Gel-to-Oil Treatment to nourish the sensitive scalp and hydrate from the root to tip. It’s made with a unique blend of natural oils, vitamins, and antioxidants that penetrate the hair as a gel, providing restorative properties as they dissolve into a nourishing oil.
- APPLY OILS: Speaking of oil, we highly encourage you to turn to a good, old-fashioned natural oil when looking to add softness and shine. Our Rosarco Oil is a blend of rosehip, argan, and coconut oils that hydrate and strengthen hair from within. Add it to damp or dry hair and your locks will have a little spring in their step.
- CLEAN IT UP: All Briogeo products are 6-free. That means we leave out parabens, phthalates, sulfates, silicones, DEA, and artificial colors – keeping our products as pure as possible. Jump start your Spring cleaning by removing these harmful ingredients from your beauty cabinet!
How are you getting your hair ready for spring? We want to know! Share your story with us on Instagram using #Briogeo and @Briogeo.