The bigger, the better… Right? When it comes to hair, we vote yes! Voluminous hair is timeless, a classic and feminine look that’s natural for some, but possible for everyone. Today we’re sharing five tips and tricks to get super pumped up volume:
- Invest in Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner: Our Blossom and Bloom collection is designed to thicken and volumize, no matter what hair type you have! Start by cleansing your hair with our Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo, which is infused with follicle stimulating ginseng, biotin, and vitamin B5. Then follow up with our Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Conditioner, which contains a unique ingredient—maltodextrin, a natural sugar starch—that plumps each strand to promote a fuller appearance.
- Roll it out. After blow-drying, use velcro rollers to set your hair. Simply add them to the base of your head, spray with a medium hold hair spray, and let them sit for 20 minutes. This will instantly give your hair a bump of volume!
- Bump it up. Perk up the base of your ponytail using bobby pins. This will make your hair look less flat against your head, giving it more of a textured look! If you’re rocking a braid, tug at each side of the braid to create a fuller appearance.
- Spray it on. To create thickness with minimal effort, use our Bloom & Blossom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Spray before blow drying. Simply spritz the spray through damp hair and style as normal. This will create a natural boost of volume that lasts all day.
- Dry shampoo boost. No time or energy for a full wash + style in the morning? No problem. Use a dry shampoo at your roots to revive that 3rd day hair. Our Scalp Revival Charcoal + Biotin Dry Shampoo works to absorb oils and dirt on your scalp, giving it that freshly washed look. Not to mention, this scalp healthy dry shampoo features biotin to promote stronger fuller hair!
Show us your pumped up style. Tag us on Insta using #Briogeo. We’re always looking for regrams 😉