Tan lines and fun times ahead! Spring break, here we come. We’re leaving our coats and responsibilities behind and loading up on sunshine, beach reads, and an umbrella drink or two. To get you ready for your trip to the tropics, we’re sharing our seven spring break essentials:
- Don’t Despair, Repair! Gel-to-Oil Treatment: Sunshine and chlorine are not the best on your locks! Replenish essential moisture and hydration after spending a day outside with our Don’t Despair, Repair! Gel-to-Oil Treatment. Add it to dry hair before bed (post sunset drinks and pre PPV movie) and let the treatment work its magic! In the morning, shampoo + condition as normal and feel how silky your strands become overnight.
- Pucker Up Pool Float: Swans are floating their way out of spring break style. Pucker up to a new floaty trend and lounge on these luscious lips!
- Juicy Beach Read: Give Insta a rest and pick up a fun book instead. An instant NY Times Best-Seller, Luckiest Girl Alive is the perfect page-turner to keep your mind racing while soaking up the rays. Think Gone Girl meets Gossip Girl.
- Sunnies: We’re obsessed with blush-colored everything right now. These Quay cat eye glasses pair perfectly with any spring break ensemble.
- Post-Sun Skincare: Treat your sun-drenched skin to a little TLC with this travel-sized Herbivore After Sun Mist. It’s made with natural ingredients like coconut water, aloe vera, and lavender oil that work together to heal and hydrate.
- Pics or It Didn’t Happen: A picture is worth a thousand words and a hundred likes. The Instax Mini fits in any beach bag and is a fun way to document all your adventures! We’re loving the colored film – it adds a more playful, vibrant vibe to your photos.
- Perfect Pouch: This Aloha Collection pouch is a poolside essential. It’s cute, festive, and, most importantly, waterproof! Keep your goodies safe + dry while you’re taking a dip.
We want to see you warm weather getaways! Tag us in your pics using #Briogeo and @Briogeo, especially if you’re bringing us in your beauty bag with you.